PARK PLACE ENERGY

ABOUT

Park Place Energy lnc. is a Canadian based oil and gas company focused on building a portfolio of international production and exploration projects in Turkey and Southeast Europe.

The Company has oil and gas producing assets in Turkey and exploration properties in both Turkey and Bulgaria.


TURKEY

The Company’s main producing assets were a result of the acquisition of Park Place Energy Turkey Limited (former name; Tiway Turkey Limited) operating through its Branch in Turkey. The acquisition was completed on January 18, 2017.

The assets in Turkey are consisting of:

SASB - AKCAKOCA :

49 % interest in an offshore gas development project called the South Akcakoca Sub-Basin (SASB). The SASB involved, four production wellhead platforms, 10 wells tied-in, onshore facilities and infrastructure to bring the gas to market. The other 51% is Turkiye Petrolleri A.O. which is the NOC of Turkey.

For details please visit https://trillionenergy.com/projects/sasb-gas-field/

CENDERE :

19.6% interest in an onshore producing oil field, Cendere, in South East Turkey.

For details please visit https://trillionenergy.com/projects/cendere-oil-field/

Other assets in Turkey are as follows:

BAKUK :

Gas field is shut-in as of today.

HAKKARI - DERECIK :

License which is a highly prospective 34,705 hectares of exploration block covering the northern extension of the prolific Iraq/Kurdistan Zagros Basin.

For details please visit https://trillionenergy.com/projects/derecik-oil/

BULGARIA :

The exploration properties consist of a large potentially 1 TCF of recoverable Coalbed Methane gas in Bulgaria.

For details please visit https://trillionenergy.com/projects/vranino-gas/

Park Place Energy Inc. has recently rebranded its company title as Trillion Energy Inc. in Canada. Please refer to our website www.trillionenergy.com or below contact details for further information about the company and oil and gas properties.

CONTACT

Canadian Office

Address
Park Place Energy Inc. Suite 700, 838 West Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V6C 0A6

Turkey Office

Address
Park Place Energy Turkey Limited Oran Mahallesi, Turan Gunes Bulvari Park Oran Ofis Plaza, 180-Y, Daire 45 Cankaya / ANKARA, Turkey